The Training Forum >> Thanks Nugentsdad! Article in Woods and Water

Thanks Nugentsdad! Article in Woods and Water
Hi Nugentsdad.  We have not done the Outdoor Show before but because of your suggestion we contacted them and there will be an Article by Antler Ridge about Antler Dogs in the January issue of Woods and Water.  There is also a strong possiblity that we will do the show in Sept!  SO THANKS,  If you happen to see this please post.  Amy

Re: Thanks Nugentsdad! Article in Woods and Water
That is awesome news! I will look for the article and definatly look forward to meeting you in September.

Hi again Nugesdad!  If you give me a call I will send you an Antler Dog Hat!  Our number is 816-532-3611!!!  Sarah Pailain and her Dad Chucik  just wore one on her new show.  So give us a call and we will have you one out for christmas.  Amy

Hi I hope you got the Hat!  thanks again.  Look for the article in January.  Amy

Originally posted by roger

Hi I hope you got the Hat!  thanks again.  Look for the article in January.  Amy

Hey Amy,

I got the hat and cd. Thank you so much. I pickd up the Woods & Water and didn't find the article. I will look again. I will send you this copy and Febs, they may not have made the deadline maybe for the article.

Thanks again,Brad

Hi Brad - yes we will be in the Feb. issue.  Hope you had a Merrry Christmas.  Amy

Amy,

I picked up the Feb issue and they have failed to put the article in.... again.

I get a lot of questions about my hat. Thank you Brad

Originally posted by nugentsdad

Amy,

I picked up the Feb issue and they have failed to put the article in.... again.

I get a lot of questions about my hat. Thank you Brad

Amy,

Finally! Your article has hit the stands. It was a really good article. If you didn't get an issue call or email me and I will send you a couple issues. Keep me posted.

Brad

Hi Brad thanks for sticking in there with the article!  So glad you enjoyed it.  Yes if you could please send me a copy I am very excited to see it as it is the first article I have published.  My mother and father have published many but this is my 1st so I can't wait to see it!!!  So if it is not too much problem you can send it as soon as  you get a chance.  Thanks again so much.  What questions do you have about Antler Dog Hats?  We have our current hats and we are actually doing a new version to sell on the website.  Did you by any chance watch Sara's Alaska?  Her dad bought an Antler Dog and he pretty much wore the hat through the whole show.  (Kind of exciting).  Look forward to seeing the article.  Amy

I didn't see it but my grandpa told me about it when he saw my hat. I saved your address, so it is no problem to get them to you. My training for Nugent has gone downhill. We are in the middle of a move & lost my set of antlers ( or he hid them) when is to late to train? Cause now I have to find a shed to start again.

Thanks Amy,

Brad

Get RSS feed

Having troubles training a Vizsla
9/22/2014 - venisoneater99
Losing Interest
6/16/2014 - ivorytip
Breed of Choice for Antlerdog
6/3/2014 - Elknr
New Puppy
1/8/2014 - Cody M
Antler Dog Training